SUMMARY: Grand child parameterized lookup that has three levels of parent child associations is not showing values in the list.
When we remove grand parent and parent from display of the list page the child values no longer show, the values are built off dependent lookups.
1. Navigate to Home->Goals List under Custom Objects and create few Goals
2. Click on Goals created in Step 1 and go to Strategic Initiative List and create some Initiatives
3. Click on Initiatives created in Step 2 and go to Objective List and create some Objectives
4. Now that some sample data has been created navigate to Home->Key Results List under Custom Objects and create some Key Results
5. When in the Key Results List ensure Associated Objectives attribute is showing and notice it does not display any values
6. Add either Associated Goals or Associated Strategic Initiatives attribute and you start seeing date for Associated Objectives.
Note: Customer is currently on 15.7 and the behavior they see is that it shows the data for Associated Objectives attribute but after they attempt to sort it blanks out and no data can be seen.
Expected Results: You should be able to see data for grand child parameterized lookup in the list
Actual Results: You are unable to see data for grand child parameterized lookup in the list
Workaround: Add either Associated Goals (grand parent) or Associated Strategic Initiatives (parent) attributes
Release : 15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
DE56233, Fixed in 15.9.3.