NFA isn't showing up as Data Source, but attempting to add it returns a message that it already exists.
Article ID: 194754
CA Infrastructure Management
CA Performance Management - Usage and Administration
The NFA data source is not seen in the data source list, and when attempting to add the NFA data source it says "Adding Data Source Failed. Data source has same product ID as an existing data source"
Release : 20.2
Component : CA Performance Center
Do the following:
- Log into the UI as "admin"
- Go to Administrator > User Settings > Users
- Find the user in question and edit them
- Follow the wizard to 4 Product Privileges
- The NFA data source must have at least "user" privileges to see a data source
After saving yo u should now see the data source in the data source list