Users are unable to filter for an OBS unit on Custom Objects in the Classic UX.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Clarity as Administrator
2. Create a customer master object (example: Suman Custom Object) and enable to have it API enabled
3. Either create an OBS or use an existing OBS and associate the object created (example: Suman Custom Object)
4. Once the OBS association is done, you can enable the API Attribute in order to see even in Modern UX
5. Go to the Custom object Menu from classic UI and create couple of instance for the object created i.e. and update the OBS unit
6. Configure the Custom Object List Page to add OBS Unit in filter and list section
7. On the filter section select an OBS Unit and filter
Expected Results: The list page should fetch the result based on the OBS UNIT match
Actual Results: The list page doesn't show any records even when filter value matches
This is a defect DE56197
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
DE56197 has been fixed on 15.8.1 Patch 1.
Workaround: Navigate to the Modern UX and filter on the OBS unit and it shows the correct value.