Discovery wizard in USM fails to discover linux servers using SSH
No key symbol is seen next to the server in USM after the discovery wizard has completed and the following messages are seen in the discovery agent log:
Dec 20 14:07:44:035 [PerIpDiscovery-5, discovery_agent] Trying all other authentications for 10.xx.xx.xx with Shell.
Dec 20 14:07:44:150 [PerIpDiscovery-5, discovery_agent] Failed to open SSH connection: ip=10.xx.xx.xx, user=root using a password: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth fail.
Dec 20 14:07:44:152 [PerIpDiscovery-5, discovery_agent] Shell discovery failed for 10.xx.xx.xx.
Release : 8.51
Component : Discovery_agent
SUSE 11 64 bit
discovery_agent-8.51-HF3.zip is having fix for this issue
Steps to deploy this fix:
- Please take a backup of existing discovery_agent.zip in archive
- Drag and drop this build into the archive in IM.
- Deactivate discovery_agent probe
- Deploy the newly imported discovery_agent to the robot.
- Activate discovery_agent probe
Note:Please contact support for this hotfix