Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Classic and go to Administration, Studio Objects - Project Object
2. Go to the Attributes tab and set the 'Financial Status' to 'Hold'
3. Create a Project Template and set 'Financial Status' to 'Open'
4. In Classic OR Modern UX, Create a new project from a template
5. Check the Financial Status field.
Expected Results: The Financial Status = 'Hold' on the new project.
Actual Results: The Financial Status = 'Open' on the new project.
This is caused by: DE55971
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
This issue is targeted to be fixed in Clarity 15.9
See KB: 141061 for tips on how to optimize use of Self Service for Clarity PPM