Looking in CSA (NSA) we're not able to see the other servers in cluster, using JDBC ping
Release : All supported Clarity releases
Component : CA PPM INTEGRATIONS & INSTALLATIONS
Please do the following:
1. Stop all services
2. Backup table CMN_JGROUPS_PING
3. Truncate table CMN_JGROUPS_PING
4. Start the services back up.
If this does not help, try the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Update the my/etc/hosts file to point to 127.0.0.1 to use $HOSTNAME.
2. Use a telnet or nc command to test the port connectivity.
3. Verify that the communication on the beacon port is open.
4. Ensure your firewall allows for connectivity