Moved TIMs to a new Vcenter host. We have same network VLANS/configuration existed on the destination, we VMotioned them over. We find TIMs were no longer collecting data on eth1. We moved back and we discovered there was still no data. We rebooted them and are still unable to see data.
The TIM log is showing following message:
hub: ProbeStats: No data on interface "eth1", sending an event
Release : 10.7
Component : APM TIM
The issue was with VCenter configuration. Once VCenter configuration issue is fixed, TIM issue also resolved.
Please work with your network/VCenter team to investigate and fix this issue.