When you attempt to export more than 500 project assignments to CSV, no data is exported, and the export to CSV job fails with an error API-1004 : Invalid resource identifier assignments..
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
4. Add 100 resources to the team
5. Create several tasks and assign those team members to the tasks.
Key here is to have mire than 500 resource assignments on a project
6. Go to Modern UX > Blueprints
7. Add the Assignments module to the blueprint
8. Go to the project created in Step1
9. Go to the Assignments tab
10. Notice that the total rows is higher than 500
11. Click on Export to CSV
12. You see a message: Export in Progress. Download will be available in notifications.
As there are more than 500 rows to be exported a job is executed on the background: Export to CSV Job
Expected Results: Data to be exported to CSV successfully.
Actual results: The job fails and no data is exported.
This is caused by DE56018
This is fixed in 15.9.3
bg-ca.log file shows the following error:
ERROR 2020-06-29 09:07:46,055 [Dispatch Export to CSV Job : bg@servername (tenant=clarity)] niku.njs (clarity:admin:475702292__9C1D2BA4-2BC3-499A-9076-749BED4E36F1:Export to CSV Job) Error executing job: 12432325
java.lang.Exception: Export Job Failed: 404
API-1004 : Invalid resource identifier assignments.