Manage status or Create/Configure API Gateway database from Gateway Configuration Menu in ssgconfig returns this error.
Configuration service not available (please reboot)
Release : 9.x, 10.x
Component : API GATEWAY
1. Host IP Address incorrect in hosts.properties file
2. improper sspc log file permission/owner/group
3. ssg cannot start
1. Update /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/etc/host.properties file with correct IP address of the Gateway node.
Restart ssg service (service ssg restart).
2. Check /opt/SecureSpan/Controller/var/logs/sspc_0_0.log owner/group, it should be layer7/layer7. If not, change owner/group to layer7/layer with rw permission for both owner and group. It also needs to check logs and its parent directory's owner/group to make correction if neccessary.
If file owner/permission has been changed, restart the ssg service.
3. The ssg cannot start, check ssg log to see error message and take proper action to resolve issue.