Number data types do not show commas in the pdf from from the Status Report in new UX
Updated On:26-06-2020 17:28
Clarity PPM SaaS, Clarity PPM On Premise
SUMMARY: A number attribute has been created on the "Status Report" object. When you populate a large number, which would have commas, it displays the commas on the status report screen in the new UX, but if you click the "Reports" tab, to create a PDF, the commas are removed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. From PPM go to Administration section, then "Objects" Find the "Status Report" object
2. Click the Attributes tab, and create a New attribute. Populate the Attribute Name, Attribute ID, for Data Type use "Number" and assign an API Attribute ID. Save.
3. Log into the New UX. Open an exiting Project (or create a new one), go to that "Status" section
4. Click the gear icon and select the newly created attribute from step 2.
5. Back on the Status page scroll to the field, populate a value a number value (1,000,000 for example). It will show correctly
6. Click "Reports" on the report the value will display as "1000000"
Release : 15.7
Component : CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
Workaround: There is no workaround within the new UX.
This problem is associated to Defect DE53470, which will be resolved in a future release.