SUMMARY: A number attribute has been created on the "Status Report" object. When you populate a large number, which would have commas, it displays the commas on the status report screen in the new UX, but if you click the "Reports" tab, to create a PDF, the commas are removed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- 1. From PPM go to Administration section, then "Objects" Find the "Status Report" object
- 2. Click the Attributes tab, and create a New attribute. Populate the Attribute Name, Attribute ID, for Data Type use "Number" and assign an API Attribute ID. Save.
- 3. Log into the New UX. Open an exiting Project (or create a new one), go to that "Status" section
- 4. Click the gear icon and select the newly created attribute from step 2.
- 5. Back on the Status page scroll to the field, populate a value a number value (1,000,000 for example). It will show correctly
- 6. Click "Reports" on the report the value will display as "1000000"