SUMMARY: A Money attribute has been created on the "Status Report" object. If you attempt to update the attribute from the classic UX, you can successfully. If you attempt to update the value from the New UX an error is received: "CMN-0016: Attribute 'attribute_name' has an invalid value."
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- 1. From PPM go to Administration section, then "Objects" Find the "Status Report" object
- 2. Click the Attributes tab, and create a New attribute. Populate the Attribute Name, Attribute ID, for Data Type use "Money" and assign an API Attribute ID. Save.
- 3. Log into the New UX. Open an exiting Project (or create a new one), go to that "Status" section
- 4. Click the gear icon and select the newly created attribute from step 2.
- 5. Back on the Status page scroll to the field, populate a value and click off, the error will appear.
- 6. Furthermore if you click "Reports" on the report the value will display as "[object Object]"
Note if you populate the value from the classic ux, and then view the report in the new UX, it will show the correct value. You just can't make any adjustment.
Expected Results: It should save the new value, and also show the correct value from the Report
Actual Results: The value does not save