Product: Clarity PPM
Module: Studio; Object Hierarchy; Return button
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a sub object to the Project object (Administration -> Objects -> New). Let us call this object sub_obj
2. Create a sub object to the object from Step 1. Let us call this object sub_sub_obj
3. Logout and Login back to the application
4. Create a Project object Instance
5. Create an instance of sub_obj
6. Create an instance of sub_sub_obj
7. Create a new subpage of sub_sub_obj (Administration -> Objects -> <Search for 3rd level object> -> Views -> Layout:Edit -> Create Subpage)
8. Navigate to the sub_sub_obj instance
a. Click on Processes tab
b. Click on Properties tab
c. Click on subpage created in Step 7
9. Click on Return. We get navigated to Level 3 list page
10. Click on Return again
Expected Result: We get navigated to Level 2 list page
Actual Result: We get navigated to a blank Project Properties tab, with fields missing in it. Same behaviour is observed with any other custom object hierarchy.
Due to defect with ID DE55923.
The defect is fixed in version 15.9.3.