Product: Clarity PPM
Module: Projects; Tasks; To-Do; Modern UX
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Modern UX. Make note of the account being used
2. Navigate to any project where the account being used is the project manager
3. Navigate to the Task Board
4. Create a new task on the Task Board, enter a task name, press Enter
5. On the same task flyout switch to the To-Do
6. Create a new To-Do, enter a to-do name and press enter
Expected Result: A new To-Do is created
Actual Result: API-1004 error is thrown and a new To-Do does not get created
Due to defect with ID DE55922.
Defect currently under review by Product Management.