Getting the following message, when try to generating reports using "broadcomtest" user ID.
Data error accessing the enterprise manager, Query is greater than 50000 bytes
The same reports generation gets completed successfully when using Administrator ID.
1. Normally this error 'Query length is greater than 50000 bytes. means, there are too many metrics included in the query."
2. EM and Workstation Client are notthe same version
3. The query log doesn't show any entries for the user 'broadcomtest' but shows for the 'newuser'.
Release : 10.7.0
Component : APM Agents
1. Try removing metric group to lessen the report queries
2. Upgrade Workstation client consoles are same version as EM ,
3. User 'broadcomtest' may have conflict with another similar user ID or corrupted
Try creating a new / unique user DI and assign Introscope Permission.