In the PPM new UX timesheets module when a user hovers over the tasks a tooltip information is shown to notify the project manager. If a task is not open for time entry and the task name contains a "&" then the task name is not shown correctly on the tooltip.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a project
2. Create a task that is labelled "Test A&B" (without the quotes)
3. Create an assignment on the new task for any resource
4. Close the task for time entry: Navigate to the settings for the task from the classic PPM UI and uncheck "OPEN FOR TIME ENTRY"
5. Login as the resource itself or from admin user open the new UX, and try creating timesheet by selecting "work to timesheet"
6. Filter for the assigned task "Test A&B"
7. Hover the mouse pointer over the task
The information that the project manager can be notified displays the task name correctly ("Test A&B").
The task name is not displayed correclty when hovering over the task - instead it shows ("Test A&B").
Release : 15.8
Component : CA PPM APPLICATION
This issue is caused due to DE55708 and is under review by PPM engineering.