STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Home > General
2. Click on the Manage My Tabs Spanner icon
3. Create a new tab called "My tab"
4. On the Content tab > Add the License Information OOTB portlet
5. Navigate to the "My tab" tab
Note the URL:
6. Go to the Modern UX > Blueprints
7. Edit a project related blueprint
8. Add a Channel to the blueprint
URL to be provided:
The context of the URL provided should be hidden on the channel when using the PhoenixUI
9. Go to a project associated to that blueprint.
10. Go to the channel above. You see the License Information portlet and the context of the tab does not appear as expected
11. Click on "User Count by License Type" or "Rights by License Type"
12. You drill down to the portlet where you clicked on
13. Look at the context of the page
Expected results: The context of the page is not visible
Actual results: The context and other tabs are visible
This is caused by DE53552
This is currently being analyzed by Engineering
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: When HTML portlets are used, when drilling down into links or returning back to the portlet, the context is lost.
If the channel contains a Save button where the user can save any changes. The save action also displays the context of the portlet.
In general in HTML portlets, the puiFullscreen=on&puiHidePPMTabs=on functionality is lost when user takes actions