Import shows 0%.
Port conflict on same subnet
Release : 14.3
Component : CA IDENTITY SUITE (VIRTUAL APPLIANCE) vApp and Identity Governance
2 environments which are separate but share the same subnet.
Port conflict. Changed "jboss.messaging.group.port".Example: -Djboss.messaging.group.port=9880. This is due to multicast and IG\Jboss and even though separate servers the IPs are in the same subnet. The Djboss.messaging.group.port=<port> needs to be unique on each system.
1. Stop Identity Governance server using stop_ig command.
2. Navigate to /opt/CA/VirtualAppliance/
3. In the file, pass the runtime argument "jboss.messaging.group.port".
4. Start Identity Governance server using start_ig command.
5. Run the Workpoint checkup.
vApp uses multicast. This can not be modified to unicast.