We're running a CA Access Gateway (SPS) on Windows and when we start
the service, we don't see CA Access Gateway (SPS) listening and
serving on SSL port 443. The browser can't connect to the CA Access
Gateway (SPS) on port 443.
How can we activate SSL on port 443 ?
CA Access Gateway (SPS) 12.8SP3 on Windows;
CA Access Gateway (SPS) AdoptOpenJDK 1.8;
At first glance, in order to have CA Access Gateway (SPS) listening
and serving in SSL on port 443, you need to configure it.
More precisely, further steps are needed to configure embedded SPS
Apache service for SSL as stated by our documentation :
Configuring SSL on Apache Web Server Manually
Follow these steps:
Review the considerations.
- Generate a private key using one of the following steps:
- Generate a private key for FIPS ONLY mode.
- Generate a private key for FIPS COMPAT mode.
- Perform one of the following steps:
- Generate and submit a certification signing request to a
Certification Authority, and download and install the
certificates from the Certification Authority.
- Generate a self-signed public certificate.
- Enable SSL.