I am having issues promoting a few packages due to the file having a status reserved. I deleted the File which I am trying to checking and when I check in the files again, it changes state to R. Please advise.
We had a webex session to review his scripts and the log files that were generated. The hci.log had an error message about an invalid client path, and we found that is what was causing the problem.
Release : 13.0
Component : CA Harvest Software Change Manager
He checked his deployment directory and found a missing folder in the folder structure. He added the missing folders and after this the script is working correctly.