This hotfix addresses the following issues with VIP Enterprise Gateway 9.9.0. Do not apply to 9.8.4 or earlier:
- The Validation server does not start automatically after rebooting the VIP Enterprise Gateway server machine while Automatic Business Continuity mode is enabled. (Note: this issue affects Windows servers only)
- When upgrading to VIP Enterprise Gateway 9.9, the process does not throw the correct error if there is insufficient space for the upgrade.
- Removed the redundant errors are logged in the VIP EG console log: "Error creating log file No such file or directory" (Linux) and "Error creating log file The system cannot find the path specified" (Windows).
- The LDAP Synchronization restart is triggered each time a scheduled LDAP sync operation completes.
- Some users are not able to reset their password using the VIP Self Service Portal or MyVIP if the password had already expired
- The VIP Service URL is updated from Symantec to Broadcom in the Configuration Console.
Note: This hotfix will be built into VIP EG 9.9.1.