It has been observed that when creating a credential role by selecting some privileges and saving them, if the new created role is tried to be modified, some of the privileges initially selected are shown also as available.
Thus, they are shown as 'available' and 'selected' at the same time.
* From the PAM Client go to 'Credentials / Manage Credential Groups / Credential Roles'
* Click the 'Add' button to create a 'Credential Manager Role'. Type a name in the 'Name' entry field.
* From the 'Available Privileges' list select all of them but one and move them to the 'Selected Privileges' list. The left pane should show just the Privilege you decided not to move and the right pane should show all the other ones.
* Click the 'OK' button to save it.
* From the Credential Manager Roles list select the just created one and click on the 'Update' button.
* When opening the 'Available Privileges' list show many of the ones that are also shown in the 'Selected Privileges' list.
Product: Privileged Access Management
Version: 3.2.x, 3.3.0, 3.3.1 and 3.3.2.
The fix for this problem is included in the following versions:
So, consider an upgrade to any of these releases (following the documented upgrade paths to any of them from your current release) to solve the reported problem.