If searching for request/incident in xFlow, these don't appear in the list.
Checking the indexes, the ticket does not appear.
Table es_events has millions of old rows and the SDM Search daemon (es_ebl) is processing them, making the new tickets to be added in the queue and not processed quickly as expected.
Release : 17.2
Component : XFLOW INTERFACE FOR SDM
1. Backup es_events table by running:
2. Confirm there is backup for the es_events table and then run:
truncate table es_events
This action will delete all data from es_events
3. Restart Search Daemon by running the following in cmd:
4. Ensure CA Service Management Search Server is up and running so es_ebl can send the data to Search Server.
5. Create a new ticket (or change status, etc) in SDM so a row is added to es_events, processed by es_ebl and sent to CA Service Management Search Server