When creating or updating a budget plan using XOG write, the budget cost total shows correctly on the investment's Budget Plans page. However the cost total is not being updated for the investment's Budgeted Cost field, so the Budgeted Cost field is not updated on the investment's Financial Summary (also known as 'The Simple Budget Page') or the investment list page, or anywhere else Budgeted Cost is shown.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a project and financially enable the project
- Create a cost plan with some cost amount and mark this plan as POR (Plan of Record). Verify that it shows the correct Planned Cost amount on the cost plan list page as well as the project list page and the simple budget page planned section.
- Submit the cost plan POR for approval. The Budget Plan page now has one budget plan with status of Submitted
- XOG read the budget plan, modify the XML file to change the status to approved then XOG write the budget plan back to Clarity. See that the budget plan now shows an Approved status and the cost total is present on the Budget Plans page under Financial Plans tab for the project
- Check the Budgeted Cost field on the project's properties > Financial Summary sub page
Expected Result: Budgeted Cost amount is updated
Actual Result: Budget Cost amount is not updated
Submit the cost plan POR again and manually approve the new budget plan and avoid using XOG
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-68863, clarity13resolved