To clear out everything and force cdm to rediscover mounted filesystems,
Use this in the cdm package (merge it with your existing package or use a separate package to clear the disks).
Steps we followed for the cdm probe on AIX robot.
- Deactivated cdm
- Acknowledged all of the cdm hdisk* alarms for tge given robot
- Renamed the cdm dir to cdm.save
- Deleted the cdm directory
- Deployed cdm v6.50 anew
- Deployed your original package
- Deployed new package to specifically clear the disk section
- Restarted cdm
- Cold started cdm
We saw NO hdisk alarms in the IM alarm subconsole.