In the Service Management 17.3 documentation, https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/ca-service-management/17-3/installing/installing-ca-service-management-17-3/installing-ca-service-desk-manager.html, it mentions the ISO files required to install Service Management 17.3 (DVD0000000002102, DVD0000000002104 and DVD0000000002103).
How can the mentioned ISO files be located and downloaded?
Service Management 17.3
All Supported Operating Systems
1. Login to the Broadcom Support Portal (https://support.broadcom.com)
2. In the DIVISION drop-down beside your login name, ensure that you have "Agile Operations Software" selected
3. Click on 'My Downloads' on the left-hand side menu
4. In the "Search by Product Name" search box, enter 'Service Management'. 'Service Management' will appear below - click on it.
5. In the Product List that appears, click on --for product "CA Service Management Service Desk Manager Package MSP MULTI-PLATFORM". The list of versions appear.
6. Click on the 17.3 selection that has Service Pack as '0000' (0000 indicates the GA release)
Important: If you are looking for the ISO DVD files, choose the entry for Service Pack '0000'. The RU related entries will only offer container files.
7. List of the ISO files appear. Refer to the 'README FOR CA SERVICE MANAGEMENT SERVICE DESK MANAGER PACKAGE 17.3 ' PDF file for an index of all the files
8. From this screen you can initiate a web browser download, a secure FTP download, or add the ISO(s) to your download cart.
If you have issues downloading, try logging out of the Broadcom Support Portal and clearing the web browser cache.
If you still experience issues, please contact Broadcom Support for further assistance.