I have got a template with project links as well as task level links.
When I create a project form template, on the target template I see the project level links, but not the task level ones.
Is this expected?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a project
2. On the Actions menu > Go to Links page
3. Create a project level link
4. Create a task and click on Links
5. Add a task level link
6. Mark the project as template
7. Create a project from the above template
8. On the target project, check the links
Expected results: The project and task level links have been carried over
Actual results: Project level link is present, but the task level links are missing
This is due to a Clarity PPM product defect
Clarity PPM 15.5.1
In Clarity PPM 15.8 a project created from template will carry both project and task level links to the target project