I mistakingly reversed negative transactions on 'Create WIP Adjustment' page and after running the 'Import Financial Actuals' job, I see that positive Actuals have been posted at Project Assignment level. How can I correct this situation.
Release : All
Component : CA PPM
Steps to correct the unwanted Actuals from Project Assignment level
1. Using the Transaction Entry under Financial Management, create a negative transactions which in this case would have actual values of -0.75 and -0.70. Ensure that the transaction dates are set for 25 February 2019 which is what the original dates were. You can set rate and cost to 1
2. Do a Post to WIP
3. Run the Import Financial Actuals job.
4. Check to see the Actuals at Project assignment level have been removed.
5. Now pause the 'Import Financial Actuals' job.
6. From Create WIP Adjustment page, Reverse the transactions created in step 1 above. (We remove the 2 transactions from PPA_WIP/VALUES table)
7. Approve the Adjustment.
If you are an On Demand customer, notify CA Support so we can get the Saas DBA team to remove the records in this example - the two transactions from PAC_IMP_ACTUALS_EXPORT table.