Due to the intended un-installation of UMP on the Primary Hub in DEV, the wasp probe and its associated webapps were deleted.
We resolved this issue by deploying the following probes from the Primary hub local archive:
1. Deployed wasp probe v20.10 from the local archive
2. Deployed mps probe v20.10 from the local archive
3. Deployed uimhome probe v20.10 from the local archive
4. Deployed adminconsoleapp probe v20.10 from the local archive
- Added https key to wasp under setup section via Raw Configure:
https_port = 8443
- Deleted http_port key
- Deactivated wasp
- Removed (reinitialized...) 'wasp.keystore' in .../probes/service/wasp/conf
- Activated wasp
- Waited for wasp to startup.
- Navigated to https://<xxxlabdev.abc.com>:8443/adminconsoleapp
- Added an exception for the page and the admin console came up and we could then login with no error/issue