If you do not need to preserve anything specific in the Service Catalog registered application, then you can simply unregister that application and run the installation for Service Catalog and register a new application.
If however you do need to retain data from this registered application, you will need to do the following.
Make sure to stop the Service Catalog service first.
1. Log into EEM to the CA Service Catalog application as EiamAdmin
2. Select the configure tab, select EEM Server from the bread crumb links under the tabs, then on the left select Export Application
3. In the frame on the right, uncheck everything in the left column - all the Global objects. The only things selected should be the objects listed here:
4. Click the Export button. This will create an archive file named CA Service Catalog.xml.gz
5. Log out and log back in to the Global application as EiamAdmin
6. Select the configure tab and then on in the left menu select Service Catalog
7. On the far right click the unregister button, and then OK if you get a pop up, to remove the application from EEM.
8. Log on to the EEM server and move the exported .gz file to this server.
9. Extract the .gz file and you will have an .xml file named CA Service Catalog.xml
10. Copy this file to the /bin folder here:
11. Open the .xml file with a text editor. Line 5 has the application name, such as:
<ApplicationInstance name="CA Service Catalog" label="CA Service Catalog">
Change the application name and label to your new name, such as
<ApplicationInstance name="Service Catalog" label="Service Catalog">
Save the file and rename it to ServiceCatalog.xml.
12. Open an elevated command prompt and navigate to the same \bin folder
C:\Program Files\CA\SC\EmbeddedEntitlementsManager\bin and run the following command:
safex.exe -h localhost -u EiamAdmin -p EiamAdminPassword -f ServiceCatalog.xml
Note: Make sure you use the correct EiamAdmin password in the command above. This will create the Service Catalog application with the information you had previously.