Differences between the resources introduced in r15.0 and those in R14.1
When CAS9 of r15.0 is started, some messages output when CAS9 of r14.1 is started are not output in r15.0. Also, some r15.0 libraries had zero members.
(1) When CAS9 starts, a message indicating that the LMP KEY of each product has been ACCEPTed is output. However, the following message is not output in r15.0.
CAS9045I-CAISMFI INITIALIZATION COMPLETE
(Since the AUTOCMD parameter member contains only comments, the commented out information should be output)
(2) The number of members of the following libraries is 0.
CAW0EXP, CAW0SCRN, CAW0DCM, CAW0SYSI, CAW0MSG0, CAW0PNL0
As a confirmation work after the installation, EASY was executed (including kanji processing and SQL option jobs), but they all ended normally.
In addition, since they needed only the base component this time, they carried out the installation work in the following procedure.
- Delete all files created so far, leaving only SAMPJCL.
- Execute from AW000ALL of SAMPJCL to AW040ACB in order. However, the following three JCL are not executed.
SAMPJCL (AW003ALU), (AW006MKD), (AW015CSU)
- Implementation of preventive maintenance PTFs
Example) AW020RCB, AW030APB, AW040ACB are all CAS9F00 only.