CA Workload Automation AE - Scheduler (AutoSys)
CA Workload Automation AE
Release : 11.3.6 SP8, EEM: 12.6
Component : CA Workload Automation AE (AutoSys)
You can proceed by the following steps to configure SSL communication between CA EEM Server and LDAP Server:
1. Log in to CA EEM UI as EiamAdmin.
2. On the Configure tab, click User Store.
3. In the User Store section, click User Store.
4. On the right pane, under User Store Configuration, select Reference from an external LDAP Directory.
5. Select the Configuration Type and click Add external LDAP directory.
6. Fill the fields and select the Protocol as LDAP + TLS or
7. Specify the CA EEM Server certificate name in Certificate Path.
8. Specify the file name of the private key of the CA EEM Server certificate in Key Path.
9. Specify the root certificate name of the CA that issued the certificate to the external LDAP Server, in CA Certificate Path.
10. Click Save.CA EEM Server is configured to use custom certificates for the SSL communication with LDAP Server.
You can consult the following documentation page for detailed information: