In order to provide permissions only into a particular set of Dollar Universe Nodes to a Group of Users, the following was done in UVMS:
1) Add a Tag from the Node List to the desired group of Nodes
2) Create a Node View with the Tag previously added
3) Create a new Role Dollar Universe initialized with the Administrator Permissions
4) Create a new Group with the desired list of Users
5) Add to this Group the role "UVC Designers" and the Dollar Universe Role created in Step 3
6) Login with a User of this Group via UVC and verify that only the Nodes from the Node View are displayed.
7) Try to display the Objects of the Job Runs of any of this nodes, nothing is displayed which is not OK.
Missing UVMS Anybody Role on the Group
Release : 6
Component : DOLLAR UNIVERSE
Any Group needs to have a UVMS Role assigned, at least you would need to add the UVMS role UVMS Anybody.
Edit the group, add the UVMS Role, perform a full synchronization of the Node or wait until it is automatically performed and Objects will now be visible as expected.