Synchronize Portfolio Investments Job Scheduling Recommendations
Article ID: 191579
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
- When you want to schedule the job Synchronize portfolio investments, what is the best way to go about setting this up?
- We currently have 28 portfolios and the job only allows selecting 1 portfolio at a time.
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
- You can create a scheduled instance for each portfolio on a recurring basis.
- Out of the box the 'Synchronize Portfolio Investments' job is incompatible with itself, so this prevents two syncs from running at the same time.
- To make sure this is set:
- Go to Administration->Reports and Jobs
- Click on the 'Synchronize Portfolio Investments' job
- Click on 'Incompatible Jobs'
- Make sure Synchronize Portfolio Investment is listed, if not, add it.
- Once the processing completes, the next queued/waiting portfolio sync (if any) will kick off automatically
- For adhoc requests, the portfolio managers can sync from the Portfolio itself
See KB: 141061 for tips on how to optimize use of Self Service for Clarity PPM