The latest version of SEP client-only patches are available from the Broadcom Download Center.
- Go to the Broadcom Download Center.
- Login using your myBroadcom credentials.
- In the Search Your Product text box, type in Endpoint Protection, then click on Endpoint Protection in the choices below.
- In the Release drop-down, select the desired release version, then click Endpoint Protection to show all the items available for download.
- Download the file Sep_to_<build-number>_Client_Only_Patches_<Language>.zip using your preferred download method.
Within the client-only patches .zip file there are several installation files that upgrade 32-bit or 64-bit SEP clients from a specific older SEP to the version downloaded. The client-only patches use the naming format below.
An example with build numbers is below. This client-only patch would upgrade an existing 64-bit SEP 14.2 RU2 MP1 (14.2.5569.2100) to 14.3 (14.3.558.0000).