Release : 10.4.1
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
1. The Spectrum user must be present in IdP
2. SSL should be enabled and IdP certificates should be added to Spectrum OneClick server certs.
3. The OneClick Server certs should be added to IdP server.
4. Signing Assertions enabled for Application in IdP.
5. SAML response should contain the <ds:Signature> under the saml:Assertion tag
Once SAML is enabled when opening the one click browser and it will redirect to the IdP login page.
After authenticating it will redirect back to the OneClick server.
The OC server will handle the IdP response and authenticate into OneClick.