STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to the PPM Modern UX
2. Go to the Ideas module
3. Add the following columns to the grid: Start, Finish, Budget Equals Planned, Set Planned Cost Dates, Calculate Financial Metrics, Planned Operating Cost
4. On the Grid view create an idea
5. Note that Start and Finish dates are populated
6. Check the Budget Equals Planned, Set Planned Cost Dates, Calculate Financial Metrics fields in
7. Populate the Planned Operating Cost
8. Note that Planned Values like Planned NPV and Planned ROI have been calculated
9. Nullify the Start Date
10. Change the Planned Operating Cost.
11. You get an error: INV-0010: Missing Budget Cost Start or Budget Cost Finish Date
12. Once you get this error you get on a loop. You cannot reset the Start Date again, you are unable to uncheck the Boolean fields …. Any changes you made the same error pops out.
13. Add all the fields to an Idea Blueprint and try the same steps. As soon as the Start Date is blanked out, you get the same error if you try to change financial data: INV-0010: Missing Budget Cost Start or Budget Cost Finish DateExpected Results:
Allow to save the changes or Do not allow to blank out the Start DateActual Results:
Once the error pops out, there is no way to fix the problem through the applicaton