Release : 9.0.2
Component : ACTIVE DIRECTORY & EXCHANGE SERVER AIM
1. Deactivate the nas, alarm_enrichment and ems probes
2. Drop the nas tables:
DROP TABLE NAS_VERSION
DROP TABLE NAS_ALARMS
DROP TABLE NAS_TRANSACTION_SUMMARY
DROP TABLE NAS_TRANSACTION_LOG
DROP TABLE NAS_NOTES
DROP TABLE NAS_ALARM_NOTE
DROP TABLE NAS_CS_STATE_MONITOR
Note: Create a backup of these table prior to running any deletes to ensure to have alarm history if required for reporting purposes.
4. Rename the following files from the \probes\service\nas directory
Note: Deactivate all nas probes in the environment and rename the nas db files in each nas probe directory.
5. Activate the nas and alarm_enrichment probes. On startup, the nas should recreate all of the tables.
6. Go to the ems probe directory and rename the ems folder.
7. Delete the ems probe within IM or AC.
8. Redeploy the "ems10.24" version (increase the java max memory to 3GB and init to 2g before starting).
Monitor and confirm if the issue still occurs. If it does please provide a new set of ems logs and open a support ticket and confirm if the primary hub robot is now running robot_update-9.30.
Please create snapshots of the servers in question before making these changes to ensure to have the option of rolling back if required.