After migration from CA Service Management 17.0 to 188.8.131.52, rejecting a knowledge document when the role is set to 'Level 2 Analyst' or 'Knowledge Analyst" is not possible anymore.
The user does not see the previous task in the approval process. If the user selects an assignee to save, he receives the error:
'CWfRt:wf_reject Reject error -> failed to find KD approval task :0'.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login into CA Service Desk as a user having the Administration access type, set the role to "Administrator".
2. Click on "Administration" tab.
3. From the menu, click "Knowledge", then click "Approval Process Manager", and then click "Approval Process Templates".
4. Select the 'Built In Approval Process' template from the list and open it.
5. Click on 'Insert Task'. Give it any name, add an assignee as any user who has Level 2 Analyst role (for example: L2analyst1) and set the status as 'Draft'.
6. Click on the Knowledge tab.
7. Create a new Knowledge Document and select any title to Save it. The document is in Draft status.
7. Edit the document, open the tab named '2. Document Access' and confirm that the Approval Process Template is the one that was modified in step #4. Click on the Forward button.
8. In the Next Assignee, you would see the name selected in Step 5. Click the OK button
9. Log in to the Service Desk Manager web interface with the Next Assignee and use the role 'Level 2 Analyst'.
10. In the scoreboard, open Knowledge Documents, open Inbox, the new knowledge document should be in the list.
10. Open the document, Edit it and click on Reject.
11. A new page opens where the Previous Tasks are missing and assignee is not filled. Fill any assignee and click on OK.
12. The error "CWfRt:wf_reject Reject error -> failed to find KD approval task :0" is received and the document is not rejected.
Note: Only under roles with access level "Function Access - Administration" of "Modify" are able to Reject successfully.
Release : 17.2
Component : Service Desk Manager - KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT