Promptset "set value by variable" setting is ignored when promptset is attached to object
1. Create Promptset
2. Put a textbox on it
3. Set some regular expression expectation on the textbox. i.e. "VAL\d+" (matching "VAL123" but not "hello")
4. Set the "Default Value" on "Set by Variable"
5. Enter default value for the textbox to a variable name i.e. &VAR1#
1. Create any executeable object
2. Attach the above promptset to it
3. Try to save
The "Set by Variable" value "&VAR#" seems to be converted to a "Text value".
Release : v12.3.2 / v12.3.3
Component : AWI
To re-enable the "Set by variable", you need to,
(i) copy the variable,
(ii) delete the variable,
(iii) save the object,
(iv) set the prompt set box to variable mode,
(v) paste the variable
(vi) save the object.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Component(s): Automic Web Interface
Automation.Engine 12.3.4 - Available
Automation.Engine 12.2.7 - Available