To load the developer id:
1. Log into the SpectroSERVER system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. Shutdown the SpectroSERVER process
3. Copy the developer id file to the $SPECROOT/SS directory
4. If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
5. cd to the $SPECROOT/SS directory and enter the following command where is the file name of the developer id:
../SS-Tools/SSdbload -d <ID>
The SSdbload command must be run:
- As the user that owns the Spectrum installation
- With the SpectroSERVER process shutdown
- From the $SPECROOT/SS directory.