We have created an updated version of Javelin 64 bit which creates the Javelin Extensions directory path in the same drive as Javelin is installed. If possible I would request you to do a fresh install of this version and do your tests.
Please download the same from the link below and let me know how things work.
Javelin-188.8.131.52.zip (Please contact Broadcom Support to get this version or later)
If Javelin is getting installed in E: drive the Javelin extensions directory would be
In case Javelin is installed in D: drive, the Javelin extensions directory would be
Please note that we are creating the directory purely based on the drive where Javelin is installed and NOT on any environment variable like CATDMWEB_APPDATA.
Here is the step by step process:
1) After installing Javelin in C Drive, launched Javelin Designer UI and close it
2) You wanted ProgramData to be used from E drive
3) Copied the JavelinConfig from C:\ProgramData\CA to E:\ProgramData\CA
4) Opened the Javelin.exe.config located under C:\Program Files\Grid-Tools\Javelin folder updated JavelinProgramDataDirectory under appSettings section update the drive letter to the respective drive E in this case.
5) Similarly in the file JavelinExecutor.exe.config, added the entry from Javelin.exe.config related to JavelinProgramDataDirectory in the appSettings section.