Release : 9.2.0
Component : UIM - UMP LIFERAY
1. On the primary hub, check the file <Nimsoft>\probes\service\distsrv\base_acls.cfg and make sure that all USM related ACLs are present.
An example base_acl.cfg is attached to this case.
2. In Infrastructure Manager, navigate the distsrv probe on the primary hub.
3. With the distsrv probe selected, press "Ctrl-P" the probe Utility (pu) should appear.
4. In the probe commandset, select callback set_acl_init with the parameter value "base_acls.cfg". The callback updates the security.cfg with the ACLs, it will not delete any ACLs, nor change any ACLs.
5. In infrastructure manager, open Security -> Manage Access Control List. Check to make sure the ACL has all USM related ACL's.
6. Logout, and log back in with the user, the issue should now be resolved.