Find Model Handle of a device in Spectum
Article ID: 188706
How do you quickly find the Model Handle of a device in Spectrum?
Many Spectrum CLI commands require you to know the model handle
Release : 10.x
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
- Select the device model in OneClick.
- On the Component Detail pane, click the Attributes tab
- In the filter box, filter for “handle”
- Find the Model Handle attribute and double-click it.
- On the right side you should see the model handle of the device. Make note of it.