The number of columns available on the Projects Grid Filter Selection is limited to 500. If you have more than 500 rest API enabled attributes few of them are omitted from selection.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity PPM
2. Navigate to Administration, Studio, Objects
3. On Project Object create custom attributes and enable them for API usage
4. Create attributes until the count reaches more than 500
5. Navigate to Modern UX, Projects Grid
6. Click on the Filter Cone Icon and select Add Filter.
Expected Results: We should be able to see all the API Enabled attributes for selection.
Actual Results: Only 500 API Enabled attributes are displayed and others are cut off.
Release : 15.8
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
This is a Defect DE54205 and is addressed in Clarity 15.8.1