Release : 14.1, 14.2, 14.3, 14.4
Component : Identity Minder(Identity Manager)
Please see the community thread here:
which links to the product documentation and the steps to update Bulk Loader and JCS with AdoptOpenJDK
If you would like to reset your Application server from Oracle JDK to the AdoptOpen JDK your Application server administrator should be able to help with this conversion.
As an example, for JBOSS and Wildfly changing the JDK in use is as simple as installing a supported AdoptOpenJDK then updating the java_home system variable in the (for Wildfly) \wildfly-8.2.1.Final\bin\standalone.bat and I believe that is all that will need to change:
1. Stop Identity Manager Server service
2. Install JAVA new version.
3. Change JAVA_HOME of environment variable to PATH of new installed JAVA
4. Change the JAVA_HOME parameter in \Wildflyhome\bin\standalone.bat
set "JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk1.8.0_212"
5. Start Identity Manager Server service