When adding a custom multi-select field 'Program Manager' in the ootb notification "Project - Added participants" the field is added, but when the notification is sent, below happens:
1) If custom multi-select field Program Manager has one value, nothing shows up in Program manager name in the notification. One values/name should appear in the Notification
2) If custom multi-select field Program Manager has two values, only one value shows up in Program manager name in the notification. Two values/name should appear in the Notification
Steps to reproduce:
1) On the project object create an attribute called 'Program Manager' using the 'All Resources Browse' multi valued lookup.
Attribute Name= Program Manager
Data Type= Multi Valued Lookup
Lookup= All Resources Browse
2) Add 'Program Manager' attribute to the ootb notification 'Project - Added participants' body
3) Create a new project and select two values for the custom multi select field 'Program Manager'
4) Go to the team tab and add a new project member to a project to trigger the add to project notification.
Expected result: Two values/names appear in 'Program Manager' name in the notification
Actual: One value appears in 'Program Manager' name in the notification
Note: If custom multi select field 'Program Manager' has one value, nothing shows up in 'Program Manager' name in the notification