The page navigation arrows on the Assignments sub-tab within the TASK Fly-out are not always visible and the user cannot navigate between pages when there are more than 25 Labor Resources or Roles assigned to a task. The arrows show up only when the user hovers over a specific area.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to the TASKS grid of a project or custom investment in the Modern UX
2. Click on a task row and open the Task DETAILS Fly-out
3.. Navigate to the Assignments Sub-Tab in the Fly-out
4. Assign more than 25 Labor resources or Roles on this task (a second page for assignments will then be created)
5. Using the navigational arrows (click on the right arrow) on this sub-tab, navigate to the second page
6. Try to navigate back to the first page by using the arrow on the left
Expected Results: To be able to find and use the navigational arrows without any problems.
Actual Results: The arrow disappears when you want to click on it making it impossible to navigate back to the first page of the task assignments.
Release : 15.7
Component : CA PPM RESOURCE MANAGEMENT