Missing usernames in the agent overview page.
Article ID: 188351
Data Loss Prevention Enforce
In agent overview some machines can be missing the logged in user
Release : 15.x
Component :Detection Server
there is a null value in the agent attributes
- stop the DLP services on the endpoint server.
- go to /var/Symantec/DataLossPrevention/DetectionServer/<version>/agentattributes or %PROGRAMDATA%\Symantec\DataLossPrevention\DetectionServer\<version>agentattributes
- rename or remove the files to .old extension
- Set the aggregatorlogging.properties file to FINEST by following the steps at https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?legacyId=tech249449
- Start the DLP services on the endpoint server.
- review the aggregator logs to make sure the agent information is getting uploaded correctly.
- If the agent username is still blank create a case with support and upload the aggregator logs.