Summary of the changes to MOI CABI reporting and dashboarding included in the latest MOI Hot Fix ISO file - ca_itoa-hotfix-02.0.05-
- MOI reports and dashboards will reflect the user/browser timezone.
- The NOW button in the calendar picker is now user/browser timezone.
- When a new live feed is started, the LPAR will be listed in the filter criteria for ZOSSYSTEM during report creation, but there may be a delay of up to one hour before it is listed.
- Reporting data can be correlated with Green Highways.
- Any report or dashboard which has a timestamp filter with fixed value would also be changed to user/browser timezone.
Example: A report created with TIMESTAMP filter "2020-01-01 10:00:00" would be changed to "2020-01-01 05:00:00" automatically, if the user/browser timezone is CST
Release : 2.0
Component : MF OPERATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Service pack: 2.0.05