All supported DevTest releases.
Please make the following change in order to let more CVS monitors run in tandem (parallel).
NOTE: Effect this change on Coordinator and Registry machines.
1. Open the file LISA_HOME\lisa.properties
2. Search for property org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount
3. The value has been set to a default value of 5 which indicates number of CVS Jobs that can run in parallel
4. Change this value to a higher value, say 50, but do not change it in the lisa.properties file, add it to the local.properties file with this value:
org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount = 50
5. Save the file
6. Restart Registry, Coordinator and Simulator components